Because Outcomes Matter
Outcome optimization relies on leadership precision – the powerful fusion of situation and skills, mission and mandate, and culture and character.
It’s more than a goal… it’s “Gold.”
Like Gold, it’s Precious.
“One of the tests of leadership is the ability to recognize a problem before it becomes an emergency.”
Clients bring us in when…
- the business situation has changed, giving rise to imminent organizational and leadership change imperatives – when there is no time to get it wrong, calling for the credibility and experience of a trusted partner is paramount.
- organizational transformation is underway, and in the midst of highly ambiguous future, depth and breadth of experience is sought, valued, and welcomed.
- it becomes clear it is not about measuring leadership against broad based leadership norms. Rather, it is about “leadership precision” specific to the organization its culture, current situation, and its overall mission.
- the organization is committed to a customized strategy of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, reflecting the perspectives and interests of its customer base, employee population, culture, communities, and the purpose to which it is dedicated.
- “past performance” proves to be less effective in predicting future performance, in an environment where everything is changing – calling for a more balanced, unbiased, and a data driven approach to leadership assessment and selection, and making the difference between effective and ineffective leadership decisions.
- continuing business change triggers an evolving culture change – requiring the critical ability to assess and manage the change, and evolution in both the short and long term, to achieve the targeted outcome.
Here’s what our clients have to say
“I’ve had the good fortune of working with Lisa on two searches. First as a candidate for a Senior Sales & Marketing opportunity and later as a client for recruiting a Senior Product Management executive. She is a thoughtful and passionate leader with excellent communication skills. As a candidate she kept me informed and engaged through every step of the recruiting and interview process offering a tremendous amount of insight relating to the culture, opportunity and expectations. As a client she was able to recruit outstanding candidates and, through her outstanding assessment tools, connect them to the mission, vision and values of our organization. I would highly recommend Lisa for your next executive search!”
“Fran Luisi is an excellent executive search consultant. I have worked with Fran to find top HR talent in more than one company where I’ve worked as the Head of HR. Fran is very strategic, ensuring that he understands the company’s culture; the goals of the company and expectations for the role. He assimilates that information to determine the type of candidate who will bring the right skill set, experience and have the ability to be successful in the organization’s culture. I have also been a candidate of Fran. Fran has ensured that I was fully prepared to understand the company’s strategic goals; the culture of the organization and the requirements of the position. He has prepared me extraordinarily well for any interview: follows up for both my perspective and those conducting the interview. I highly recommend Fran for both conducting searches and as a candidate”
Our Experience Tells The Story
Our clients are the center of our story
Meet Fran and Lisa
Francis “Fran” Luisi
Managing Partner & Co-Founder
Fran Luisi is a leader in executive search across industry sectors and multiple geographies, helping organizations build their depth and quality of their Human Capital (HC) and Human Resource (HR) talent and functions globally.
Managing Partner & Co-Founder
Lisa Tromba is a well-experienced executive search and leadership assessment advisor delivering diverse leadership solutions across Consumer, Food & Beverage and Industrial markets globally. Her work spans functions and leadership levels through to C-Level.